Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Extra Cute

There are just some days when the kids look particularly adorable. I don't know what it is, but this day was one of those days for Annabelle. I couldn't quite capture it on camera, but I did my best.



She always curls her tongue when she smiles and laughs. It's pretty stinkin' cute.

When I feel this way, I think of how God must have no idea what I'm talking about... He always thinks we look particulary adorable! Having children has given me such a special glimpse into God's heart. And with each new child, He shows me more of his heart for his children.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
I know how deeply I care for my children and how I would walk through fire for them and to know that love doesn't even scratch the surface of how deep God's love is for us, it just blows my mind.

God, give me your heart for these children. May I see them through your eyes. May I parent them as if they are not my own, but yours.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers