Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Sun Stood Still

Each day, the boys will inevitably wander outside to do their boy things and leave their little sister behind. So, I will swoop her up and do girlie things with her. But after awhile, they will miss her and want to come back in the house to spend some time with her. Unfortunately they are too dirty to be allowed to meander in and out of the back door, so they are just left to tell her how much they adore her through the screen. She sweetly babbles to them and sends them back on their way.

I never bore of seeing their relationships blossom.

I was recently reminded that there was a time in Scripture that the sun stood still. Boy, I wish I had that power!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers