Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

~ The weather has been beautiful!
~ We had a wonderful weekend in Williamsburg (see previous post).
~ Our loan application has been sent and should be finalized tomorrow.
~ We locked in our loan rate too.
~ We found the missing fork and knife and pepper shaker to the boys kitchen set. Here I was searching through the trash this morning looking for it with Joseph standing next to me smiling as big as he could. He thought it was hilarious! I was convinced he threw them in the trash because it's his new favorite thing to do. Luckily, he had put them in the shoe basket by the front door. Yay! Simple, I know, but it drives me nuts to misplace things.
~We're having pizza night a night early, woohoo!

2 comments:

Bergstroms said...

Gotta say, I'm highly amused that Samuel is 2 2/3, so precious. Arden and I will miss you this weekend, we'll have to set something up soon!! Love,

Pam

Abbi said...

I think visiting Williamsburg would be a lot of fun! Learning about History is so neat.
We have been having beautiful weather too. Today we spent most of our time outside working on Maple syruping. It was fun!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers