Monday, July 27, 2009

17 Months

Today marks quite a day in the history of our sweet Joseph. Not only is he celebrating 17 months of life outside the womb today, he is moving on from the world of nursing.

Before he was born, I prayed that we would have no complications nursing and that he and I would have a very strong bond from the beginning. Boy, did God come through. Little did I know I wouldn't have a hard time making it to a year nursing, but that I would have a much harder time weaning him.

We were very blessed, but now it seems like a natural time to move on.

Here's to the next phase of growing up, Joe Joe! You are such a blessing from the Lord.

2 comments:

Bergstroms said...

Way to go! I'm going for a year minimum next time. My work made it complicated, but I should have pushed through. Next time, it's on! :)

I know it's hard weaning, but you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous picture of my sweet Joe Joe! I love you precious little guy! Nana

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers