Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birds and Their Houses

Once I had the fabric for the boys' room and did the trees on the walls I wanted to take it a step further and get some birdhouses and sew some three dimensional birds and put them on some branches. So I went online and found some bird mobiles that were some great inspirations. 100's of them! I had no idea that birds in nurseries were the rage right now. Guess my idea wasn't so original after all. I've already done the fabric birdhouses but just today found this photo below which looks so similar. Aren't they both adorable?!? Great inspiration to get on those birds! I'll hopefully be sharing my finished mobile soon.

3 comments:

Lora said...

oh my gosh, amy!!! AMAZING! you are so talented! i love this!!! (check out my blog - i'm having a giveaway!)
lora

Amy said...

Lora, this isn't my picture. This is a picture I found online of the birdhouses and birds just like I have done and am doing. Sorry if you were confused.

Abbi said...

That is very cute, have lots of fun making them! I hope you post pictures of your finished product.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers