Thursday, November 18, 2010

Catch All Photo Post


The 'A' Team (Andy, Amy and Annabelle) went to a wedding and it was past Annabelle's bedtime, so we brought the trusty *Woombie to put her to sleep. Here she is with one of her favorite people on earth, Miss Kate!



Fall artwork with Samuel K.

Mommy and Annabelle reuniting after our first evening away from each other. Annabelle would not stop grabbing my face and kissing me all over. It was precious. Not sure who missed each other more, though.

The whole clan went together to vote. Training them young!

Art time gets a little out of control in this house!


Samuel's first trip to the dentist. He did fantastic. Perfect teeth they said.





If you are interested, in my opinion, this Woombie is the single best item for babies. She sleeps like a charm in it! I wish I knew about it with the boys.

3 comments:

Lora said...

that picture of you and annabelle is so sweet. you look so beautiful!! :)

marcy said...

Amy ~
These pics are beautiful! Annabelle is exquisite! I just love her little smile. I can't believe you got a pic of the painting - the calm AFTER the storm:)
Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

Marcy - I had to document such an event :) I smile everytime I look at that picture.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers