Monday, April 25, 2011

Mommy's Helpers

Kids were made to want to please their parents. And parents were made to need more help the more kids they have! So, as a very natural progress of family life, the older the children get, they aquired more responsibility around the house. Along with their chores, I try and find new ways in which the boys can serve us and their sister. One new way has been for them to feed Annabelle while I get their food prepared.

It's a win-win-win situation. The boys love it, Annabelle loves it, and so do I!


I can't wait for the day when I have my little female sidekick helping me out with stuff. It won't be very long!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers