Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas with Extended Family

We went to Maryland Christmas afternoon to celebrate with Andy's sister, mom and stepdad.

Their adorable (healthy version) gingerbread house!


The gorgeous present we got from Julie!


We went to Richmond to visit with Andy's dad and stepmom, but we didn't get any pictures there. I even had my camera. Frustrating! But imagine, our cute kids at a kid's museum with their happy grandparents here:

Then, my grandparents stopped by for a short visit on their way down to Florida for the winter. I did manage to take a couple pictures with them:


I just adore this picture of my grandma with Annabelle.

2 comments:

Bergstroms said...

I have the same problem. I have to open each vertical picture and rotate 360 degrees and re-save them. Hope that helps!

Amy said...

Oh, awesome tip. I will try that!!! Thanks :)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers