Thursday, May 31, 2012

Baby #4's First Photo Shoot

Look at that precious little thing! The miracle of life will always leave me speechless.


For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:13-16

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very exciting! Our God is amazing and His blessings are, too!

Bergstroms said...

So exciting!

Lora said...

absolutely precious! what a beautiful profile. soooo happy for you, friend! hugs, lora

Unknown said...

I am totally in love with her already. I hope you know that. :) To me she is a symbol of HOPE in so many ways...even in my own life. <3

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers