Monday, June 18, 2012

That's A Lot of Playing With Stuffed Animals

This particular day the boys were just having such a great time playing I decided not to separate them for rest time. Instead I just decided to let them play in their room together until it seemed like they needed some alone time, ie, an argument broke out or someone started crying out of exhaustion.

Hour after hour passed with just squeals of happiness with no fighting, whining or bickering, so I just kept letting them play. THREE AND A HALF HOURS LATER I finally decide, enough is enough, we've got to move on with our day! I enter their room anticipating to see a complete disaster and find them playing with their stuffed animals with no other toys out. They played with their stuffed animals for the entire time!


They normally get along very well, but I was in shock as to how such a long time playing alone went. I am so thankful they have the relationship that they do. They are truly best friends who cherish the company of the other. I pray years down the road they will look back on this picture and smile, knowing they have had countless other times like this.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers