Thursday, July 26, 2012

Delivery From Morocco

How this story all came to be is just too neat. A friend from our church traveled to Morocco this summer and ended up meeting a very sweet high school friend of mine who lives there with her family. They made the connection that they both knew me. So my friend living in Morocco sent home a package of gifts for everyone in our family! How neat is that?! I didn't even hear of the story until one day a friend came over to visit and brought this package. She wouldn't give me any clues until I opened up the card and read it. What a small world. They sent Andy and I a traditional cooking dish they use over there. They sent the boys some alphabet books and posters in Arabic and then these are the shoes they sent for Annabelle. She is simply obsessed with them. How adorable are they!? Even though I don't get to see these friends anymore, it is such a blessing to know that we have been friends for so long and our friendship has lasted through the years even though we're not even living on the same continent!
 


No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers