Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rosemary's 6 Week Photo Shoot

For Christmas my parents gave me some money. I didn't really need anything. So, after thinking about what I wanted, I couldn't think of anything I wanted more to have some family photos with Rosemary as a sweet precious newborn. Although, I did want to wait until she was a little older so we could capture her as a newborn, but also give her some time to mature and fatten up.

We had a friend who is professional photographer take them. Being winter we couldn't take them outdoors, so we set up a little studio in our bedroom. We hung up a sheet over our headboard so it would be a solid cream background. This photo shoot was such a hoot.

Peter's family had been sick for awhile, so I wasn't anticipating him being available. But, he called and said he could come over that afternoon. My day was already packed tight, but I said we definitely wanted to give it a go. When he arrived I had just figured out what I was going to wear but had not done my hair or put any make up on. All the kids were still taking their naps and I had not picked out what anyone was going to wear. Haha!

Peter was awesome! He has 3 kids and knows all too well what he was getting himself into. He had plenty of time for the shoot and wasn't in a rush at all, besides the fact that we only had limited sunlight. Him and Andy set up the room while I got the kids up and attempted to tame their long-overdue-for-a-haircut bed heads, cloth them, and attempt to put myself together. Looking at these pictures, besides the long over due haircuts, I think they came out wonderfully. It perfectly captures our family during this beautiful, chaotic season.
































No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers