Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mr. D.

My areas of ministry outside the home recently have been few. Part of me struggles with my lack of influence in my community. But, the majority of me realizes that this season is short, and that I am influencing my community in the best way I know how - to raise a godly generation that we will one day send out into the world to, as Andy calls it, "knock out the teeth of the wicked". We're raising up a generation of children who we pray will influence our world for the kingdom of heaven.

But, one thing that I can do as a mama to lots of kids is have people over to our house for dinner. If they are willing to put up with the chaos, of course. I'm already feeding lots of mouths, so adding more isn't all that big of a deal. Andy has a good friend at work that we have had over several times. The kiddos love him. This was his first time meeting Rosemary.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers