Saturday, August 3, 2013

Albemarle County Fair

The weather has just been incredible. I cannot get over how nice it's been. This particular Saturday we had just set aside to do housework... well there was no way we were going to stay inside with how gorgeous the weather was. So, we decided to hit up the county fair. I'm so glad we did. I just stayed up late that night to clean and got it mostly done. Definitely worth the loss of sleep.



Rosie slept almost the entire time we were there.


My dancing princess.


My two sons! Oh how I love them so!


But we did get her to take a picture being a pig.


We were able to watch some fun animal races, take a tractor ride, pet some cute animals, watch a bee keepers demonstration, look around at the 4H winners and have some yummy food. So thankful for Saturdays together as a family.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers