Friday, January 3, 2014

Big Friends

Over the years I have prayed for older friends for our children to have in their lives. The Lord has so gracious provided that in abundance for us. We have two particular families in our lives that love our children in such special ways. They truly feel like family.

Over the Christmas break, two of those friends came home from being away for the semester, came over and spent an extended period of time with our children. I sometimes wonder if those kids know how deeply they are impacting my children's lives. But, in a way, I think they do. I'm fairly certain that their parents prayed the same prayers for them, they saw God provide and now they are loving our kids out of the overflow of their hearts. God is so faithful!



No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers