Monday, February 16, 2009

6th Folder, 6th Picture

We were tagged to post our 6th picture in our 6th picture folder on our computer. What a cute idea.

And the lucky photo goes to the following. Samuel in August of 2006. He was exactly 4 weeks old. This is the hatchet that Andy made for him when he was born. Since Andy was deployed when Samuel was born, I got these photos done as a surprise and sent them to Andy. These are the only professional shots I have ever gotten of either boys. Great memories.


We are now 2 members short in our household with the Finley boys leaving this afternoon. We miss them lots. Our time together was so wonderful. I will post some photos once I upload them off of our camera.

A house full of children brings joy to my heart. Makes me confident I want more kids. We shall see what God has in store...

3 comments:

Abbi said...

Cute picture!

noahandlylasmommi said...

That picture is so sweet! We are trying to concieve :) Thanks for being excited! I am already looking forward to my homebirth and I am not even pregnant!

Amy said...

Oh, so exciting you're going to try for a homebirth. They can be such wonderful experiences!!! Let me know if you need anything.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers