Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Craft Time

The boys have really gotten into craft time at school. Joseph has always loved crafts, but Samuel would quickly lose interest. So, things have slowed down a bit in the other subjects of school while I let them run wild in their crafting phase. I'm figuring this is going to be short lived and we'll be able to make up what we haven't been doing. Another great advantage of homeschooling.

All their creativity has got me motivated as well. Life is just too full these days to do any sewing, but I have been able to work on a few little projects here and there. Here is a little wall in AJ's room that didn't have anything on it. I used all found objects in our home and think it turned out pretty cute.

Then the boys room got their garland, finally! I have probably had these made for over a year and have been taping them up in different places in their room but just never liked how they were hung. Well, I finally decided on this. We are quite pleased. It sure adds a nice touch to their room without going overboard.



1 comment:

Lora said...

i LOVE that garland, amy!! :)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers