Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful for - Messes

In some twisted way I was thankful for this mess.

I was thankful that it wasn't the bright blue we used for our bedroom.
I was thankful that it wasn't a gallon can.
I was thankful that not too much of it got on the wall.
I was thankful that most of it cleaned up well.
I was thankful for the time that it took to clean to give me a chance to stop and think about what's important.
I was thankful for the reminder that my treasures are not here on earth.
I was thankful for the chance to actually see this paint color on the wall since I was thinking of painting it this color anyways...


Where thanks is possible, joy is always possible.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Twisted, yes! It would have taken me quite a few minutes and many, many deep breaths to find the thankful in my heart over something like this! Thank you for being an example and showing me that it is indeed possible to live a thankful lifestyle--even under difficult circumstances!!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers