Friday, January 13, 2012

Baby Blues

My sweet Mama met Andy before I did and as she was telling me about him she declared, "you two would make the most beautiful babies!" As much as I disagreed with everything she said when I was 17, that's one comment she made that I've got to say, "she was right!" Look at this sweet girl:


I have most certainly inherited her God-given love for children and it's becoming more evident with time that each one of our children seems to have a very special place in their hearts for babies as well. I'm eager to see how God is going to use that for His glory!

1 comment:

Abbi said...

She is beautiful! Children are such a blessing.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers