Friday, March 23, 2012

Bites for Belle

Annabelle found a bowl on the table with peanut butter still in it. She went and got her play fork and knife and went to town. This is how I found her.



I had an entire day of spring cleaning scheduled one Saturday, but decided the night before that I would not be motivated if I didn't have some motivator to keep me going throughout the day. I can keep a house tidy, most of the time with no problem, but cleaning it is a completely different story. So, in light of my long day ahead, I caved and made some donuts. It had been a long time since I had made them. So long, that Annabelle hadn't ever had any. She was quite thrilled her time had come.

She even shared with Daddy. Now that's true love!


I'm so glad I've always got some cuteness around here to practice my photography skills.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers