Thursday, March 29, 2012

Backyard Reading Time

After I put Annabelle down for her nap, I read to the boys out of a chapter book before putting them down for their quiet times. Most years by this time the mosquitos are already in full force in our backyard, but not this year. The weather has been just perfect, so we've been out in the back as much as possible knowing our time is quickly coming to and end. Here the boys have set up our reading blankets and are off playing waiting for me to come down. I am trying to breathe deep and take all of this in. I'm going to blink and their childhood's will be gone. These are some of the moments I never want to forget.

1 comment:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers