Friday, July 12, 2013

Indoor Campfire

When I need to do something with just one of the boys for school the other does something with Ebba. Their recent form of entertainment is creating an indoor fire pit and sitting and roasting things over it. Haha!


I was reading a book by a woman who has 10 or so children and homeschooled them all who was commenting about how she looked out the window to see her kids playing "thin air football". She never realized they didn't have a football. She went out and bought one the next day for them. They never played "thin air football" again and in fact never played real football either. The fun was in the creativity.

I wholeheartedly believe that my kids have more fun creating things out of other things than when they actually have the specific object. I find such joy in watching my children use their imaginations to create.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers