Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Welcome

Wise people have always told me to journal, journal, journal. I have for the most part taken them up on that. I hand write most of my thoughts, and no one reads them. Which is how I like it. But, there are times when I think it is good for others to read your thoughts. I write for therapy. I write to document our lives. But, now I begin to write so that others are informed. I want everyone to know the great and awesome things God is doing in our lives! His blessings should not be kept quiet only having a few be glad, but to be shared with all, so that we can rejoice together at what an AWESOME God we serve!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers