Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Let's Get the Party Started

Andy and I are busy getting Samuel's presents assembled and getting our dinner for tomorrow night ready. I'm here at the library researching dirt dessert recipes. It's my absolute favorite thing in the world and it has become Samuel's as well. We even had a grown up, socially acceptable form of it at our wedding, gummy worms included!

We haven't planned much else for his birthday tomorrow. We're keeping it simple. But, after he is given his presents I'm sure there won't be a shortage of fun!

1 comment:

Jess said...

It was really good! A couple of mornings Andy would heat it up with a little butter & syrup and it was so good. Have a wonderful party! I can't wait to see new photos of the boys!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers