Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birthday Preperations

I just bought some fabric for Joseph's birthday present. It's perfect! I am making him a kitchen set of a chef's hat, oven mitts and an apron. He loves his kitchen set, dressing up, Veggie Tales and wearing my oven mitts. Hopefully it comes soon so I can get started. I only have 11 more days. Yikes!

Sidenote: I also realized I never posted all of the fun crafts I did for gifts for Christmas. I need to pass on some of those because most of them were so quick but really special.

2 comments:

Briana said...

What a cute gift idea... love the adorable fabric!

Amy said...

Oh great, thanks for commenting, Briana. I was in a rush when I went to your blog the first time and didn't have time to link it from our blog.

So glad you started one... now get posting :)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers