Monday, February 22, 2010

Scrapbuster Banner

I'm getting a little nervous... the fabric for Joseph's birthday presents has not come in yet. This is going to be one mad dash to the finish line I can see it a mile away.

So, for now, I am going to try and work on some other ideas I had for his birthday while I wait. I've had this banner idea on my list for months and one of my favorite craft bloggers just posted her version of it. Vanessa does a great job of really using up her scraps in this project. Which is perfect for me, because I've sure got a lot of scraps.

...and seemingly a lot of time while I wait for the fabric to come.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope JoeJoe had an awesome birthday today! I can't believe they are two already! Hugs and love!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers