Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Past Samisms

Whenever the kids say something that I don't want to forget I'll write it down somewhere... anywhere... Well, we all know that being pregnant comes with the insane urge to clean EVERYTHING and ORGANIZE anything you possibly can.

This is an awesome side effect of pregnancy. I wish it never ended. But it does!

So, as you can imagine I've been organizing... And I came across a pile of Samisms that I have never officially documented on the blog. They are from quite possibly the last year, and some of these things he says now on a daily basis, but at the time, I never wanted to forget them because I had no idea how common they once might become.
Samuel looking at a a big blueberry... "Is that a daddy one mommy?"

Me asking Samuel if he would like to read... "Of course I do!!!"

On Oct 12, the day we found out we were pregnant, we shared with the boys the news and were talking to them about if they would like a brother or a sister. Samuel's response... "I want a boy AND a girl. I want to name it Elephant or Tiger. Tiger is a boy and elephant is a girl."

When Andy took me away for my birthday this past year his mom came and stayed with the boys for the night. When we got home Andy asked "So, Sam, did you do any wrestling with Gigi?" Samuel: "No Daddy, girls don't wrestle!"

Samuel patting me: "Mommy, you are a nice (or sometimes he says pretty) lady with your baby in your tummy!"
Oh, the joys of parenting. They are just constant entertainment.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers