Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Never, in all of my blogging history have I done as few posts in one month than this month. Hopefully I can catch up now that life is slowing down a 'bit'.

First things first though, Thankful Thursday!

(I'm going to go back more than just this past week since it's been so long that we've done one)
~ Nana's shoulder surgery went well and that she is healing well.
~ SPRING!
~ The two new babies we know that were born over the last few days.
~ Annabelle is in her 3rd trimester and is doing great.
~ Lots of tasks around the house are getting done in preperation for her arrival.
~ Gigi is coming to visit on Monday to help out with some of those tasks :)
~ We are all feeling better.
~ My job at church (admin assistant) and all the things God is teaching me in it.
~ Pay day is coming soon!
~ The boys are such good friends.
~ The fact that I won't be pregnant forever. One day soon we'll get to be holding our sweet girl in our arms.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers