Friday, December 31, 2010

End of December

I am way behind on posting. But, I am trying to make sure I don't miss major events, because I got the coolest gift for Christmas from Andy's parents, a gift certificate to blog 2 print! Now, I can print out each year of blog posts and keep as our family album. Hopefully that will motivate me to document more.

So, in case you're curious, I will be back-dating all of the 2010 posts, so that they will stay in the right year when I print them.


Sam went and made a Build a Bear with Nana and Poppy. He named him 'Sam Bear'


Samuel got a camera for Christmas. He's in love.

Grandma and Grandpa Bubb stopped by on their way to Florida for the winter.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers