Friday, March 4, 2011

February Happenings - Pt 2

I guess I took more pictures in February than I originally had thought. Here are some more.

Play dough time.. daddy makes an Annabelle in her woombie with her arm sticking out.

Sam is obsessed with tinker toys. He got them for his birthday in July and has been perfecting using them ever since. He's a pirate here!

Annabelle enjoying her heart pancake for Valentine's weekend.

Snuggling in the big bed.

Joseph sporting his new rain boots from Nana. Spring is almost here and they can hardly wait!

Here he is sick as a dog. But, absolutely insisting on keeping his rain boots on!

Family worship is getting a little more spunky with our rainboots obsession. And yes, he constantly makes a microphone and various instruments for worship!

Sam in a box! (This ones for Aunt Juju).

One of my favorite parts of being a mom is middle of the night feedings! I know that sounds crazy. There is nothing quite like snuggling up with your newest baby while the rest of the house sleeps away. I've been told more times than I have hairs on my head to cherish these moments while they are here, because they are gone in a blink of an eye. And, the older I get, the more I start listening to advice!

I could have had them doing dozens of fun filled activities for the day, but nothing compares in their eyes to night time reading with Daddy. I guess I can't blame them, he's one fantastic man! And he sure does know how to make the God of the universe understandable to little minds.

Joseph is officially potty trained. Waahooo!

Part 3 coming soon...

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers