Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Early July

Finally made it to a baseball game this summer. The boys felt robbed that this baseball game didn't come with an automatic hot dog. Shockingly they aren't begging to go back...


I cannot get enough of this face.

Love


The beginnings at making a picture calendar for the boys. I used hot glue to glue the velcro to the laminent and it didn't work super well, so I'll have to sew them on. This was just a tester. I'm going to be making a bigger one for school in the fall to go through their day more systematically. Any suggestions would be awesome!


Aunt Juju, movie day and pizza day all on the same day... life could not get any better for these boys!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tons of picture schedule ideas from my teaching days. Email me when you get home from NY!

Bergstroms said...

I love the calendar! I need to do that!

Oh, and could that picture of Annabelle be more adorable?!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers