Tuesday, August 28, 2012

100ish Days Until New Baby!

I'm posting out of order, but I just cannot contain my excitement anymore. It's hard to believe how little I've blogged about "new baby" as we all so affectionately call her. Life is so full that when I go to blog weeks or months later, I just go back over my saved photos and blog about what I see. If I haven't taken a picture of it, well, it doesn't get blogged about. So, needless to say, our blog is not an accurate indication of what our lives and hearts actually look like. But, some events are just simply that exciting and memorable that they must be documented, even if there is no picture to spice it up. This is one of them!

In just about 100 days our baby girl will grace us with her presence! The waiting is oh, so hard. It has been a pregnancy to top all pregnancies. I have felt incredible the entire time and have enjoyed it more than I can remember enjoying any pregnancy. Watching these precious children fall in love with my growing and moving belly is more beautiful than I can describe. Seeing their hearts make room to love yet another life and making plans of how they will welcome her into our family makes my heart melt. Andy has been especially enjoyable to watch. He knows what it feels like now to have a daughter, so his excitement for this one is beyond measure. This man holds a very special place in his heart for little girls. Before we have laid eyes on this little one she has completely stolen our hearts. She is truly a gift from God that we never thought we'd have the honor to love. When we think of her life, we are constantly reminded of God's grace in our lives and cannot help but give him praise. May her life always bring him glory!

1 comment:

Lora said...

wow! time sure has flown by, amy!! so excited for you. :)

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers