Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fast Friends

In this day and age, people are finding their soul mates and marrying them through the internet, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised when I meet and become fast friends with a woman over the internet, but I still am. Jennifer and my paths crossed about 5ish years ago through a mutual friend and we immediately connected. We met for the first time in person about 3 years ago but haven't seen each other since then.
 

We talked about trying to get together this summer and were finally able to make it happen. It was fantastic. The kids had a blast together and we once we got them all settled in bed were able to chat the night away just the two of us.
 
 
What a blessing this woman has been in my life these past years! I have found so much strength and comfort in her! Love you, Jennifer!
 

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers