Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mama's Craft Buddy

I am just now getting back to working on the braided rug. In theory it would have been great to braid while I was constantly nursing at the beginning, but I just couldn't manage them simultaneously. Rosemary was too squirmy from the start. I was however able to get through several books I had on my list for this year. So that was a plus. I still don't have a plan for when I will actually work on this rug, but I am hopefully a few minutes here and there will eventually add up to what's needed to finish it before I realize it's a complete waste of time. We shall see. At least my craft buddy is super cute.


No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers