Monday, September 9, 2013

First Day of School

We typically start school the Wednesday after Labor Day but this year it was my birthday so I didn't want to do that to myself. And there was a good reason why we didn't start it the next day either (that of which I can't recall right now), and who starts school on a Friday?! So we started on the next Monday, the 9th.





Apparently I didn't even get any pictures of Annabelle with her "for people who are 3" basket (as Andy says). Bummer. Just imagine a huge Ebba smile holding a basket with lots of pinks, purples and princesses.

Oh how I love spending each and everyday with these children. It's such a blessing being able to experience all their highs and lows of learning with them. Nothing on earth could convince me that this sacrifice isn't worth it.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers