Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mastitis

Andy went away for 4 days for work and I was excited to simplify life a little - PB&J sandwiches for dinner and sewing all night. But, of course, that's not what really happened. I got mastitis immediately after he left and texted Robbie in tears asking for backup. A few hours later she was there! Praise God for relatives that live close and who are so willing to come to my rescue. Such a blessing. While I was crashed on the couch the boys set up a puppet show for me. Melted my heart.



I had a friend come over and give me all of the things I would need to kick this infection and it all worked beautifully. So thankful for friends that are educated in alternative medicine. I try to avoid antibiotics at all costs and was so thrilled that once again there is another illness that can be cured by traditional medicine if only you know the remedies.

So by the time Andy came home, I was just about back to normal! It was such a good reminder to me how God is my ultimate provider. Even when Andy is gone, he places people in my life that will come alongside of me when I am in need. I am never alone and always have my Savior watching out for me.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers