Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mid October Happenings

The more I learn about photography the more appalled I am at some of my photos, but I am just too tired to edit a single one... so here they will go down in the books like they are. Hopefully they don't take away from the cuteness.

All of the kids earned their first "best behavior cards" from our new accountability program. Huge hit!


And in case anyone was wondering why in the world we have triangles as our new decor, it was for a math project. It took us so long to do, we wanted to keep them up for awhile. Our Cotters Ten Fractional.


A precious picture of our Pappy Lee Lau from the South.


Our Indian hiding in the tree.


Annabelle helped me completely put together the boys toy bin for me. She was incedible.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers