Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rosemary - 10 Months Old

When we found out we were pregnant with Rosemary I had a very hard time accepting how good God was to us. How could he have yet again blessed us with another gift when so many around us were losing children or struggling to conceive. After all these years of submitting my will to his, I have yet to understand why he chose to write my story the way he did. But, I'm learning to praise no matter what. These children point me to Him!

Rosemary is a complete angel. I keep telling Andy "this has been my most favorite month with her" but only then to repeat myself the next month. But, this age is perfection. I cannot soak enough up of her. I feel like she sleeps too much. I never feel like I have enough time with her. Between her eating her brains out, sleeping and diaper changes, she has so little time left in her day to really play. I've resorted to waking her up just to see her. The second anyone in the home hears a peep out of her we descend on her like ravenous animals.

Call me crazy, but if this was your kid, you wouldn't get much accomplished in life either!


A picture of Rosemary next to a picture of Annabelle when she was exactly the same age.


No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers