Friday, October 18, 2013

Pictures for Friends

Some of my best friends asked me if I could take some photos of them the day they found out the gender of their baby. I jumped at the opportunity. It just so happened that the grandparents were in town and I could sneak away for a couple of hours and head up to the most beautiful place in Charlottesville, Carter's Mountain. I had such a lovely time celebrating this miracle they have been entrusted with.


And then they thanked me with these puppies below!!! Amazing! I tried to horde them all to myself, but wasn't successful. I caved and shared due to a major sugar overload. That special cupcake in the back right is the famous lemon drop cupcake, which is supposedly responsible for putting around 200 women into labor. Me being one of them!


I could definitely get use to this... taking pictures for cupcakes? Yes, please!

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers