Sunday, November 3, 2013

End of October Through Beginning of November Photos



Rosemary is getting really into family worship. She's a pro at playing Fred the Egg!


She never snuggles when she's awake. But, Andy caught her in the act. I cherish this photo!


That FACE!!!


The kids set up the tent for Rosie with all of her favorite toys inside and then had her climb through the tunnel to get to her prizes. She had a blast! They love her so much.


This just about sums Joseph up to a T! He is ALWAYS writing notes, making us cards, gifts, you name it. He decided to put a sticky note up on our fridge to each person in our family. I got such a kick out of Rosie's. All the hair on it and the spell. Then he made one for himself.


My precious little Ebba Sue.


I was out one night and came home after the kids were in bed. Joseph had run out of tape so he clipped a clothespine to the picture and then hung a string between that and another clip to the door. He's a genius in my eyes. Then he wrote "Joseph did." So I knew he did it. Haha!


We don't celebrate Halloween but while the kids were outside playing that night a neighbor offered them a piece of gum. Samuel has been asking us recently about if we thought he was old enough for gum or not, and we said sure. Then he gets some from a neighbor. I think they were more excited about this gum than just about anything else in their lives. Oh to find this much joy in the little things in life. Not sure how Annabelle got away with having a piece too, but she did. Lucky girl.


 We played scrabble with scrabble cheese its. A HUGE hit.


I cannot get over this picture! It looks like she is really thinking hard about her next move. Look at the rolls on her arms!!! I just want to EAT HER!


I made a bag for a friend for a shower gift.


Sporting a new sweater from my Mama.



Joseph decided to take his quiet time downstairs with me one day and I ended up falling asleep on the couch. He must have gotten tired too. The little couch had some things on it so he went into the school room, read some books and then took a nap. Haha! I have no idea why he just didn't go into his bed to sleep.


Me and my precious girls! I love this photo so much.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers