Thursday, November 14, 2013

November - First Half

Daddy teaching Annabelle how to club throw. She's bound to be a pro. Notice the "bucket o' clubs"


We found this while playing in the backyard - a snakes skin. Which is now housed in the boys' bedroom.


Joe loves cursive!


I love watching them work together during free time.


But, I especially love walking in the room and "catching" them reading their bibles.


Sam off for his first ever intra-squad competition.


I think he just looks so handsome in his uniform.


Andy is hilarious. He bought a bunch of new clothes for his new job and wrote himself a gift card. I opened it after it was delivered and just chuckled. I love his quirky sense of humor. 


Lucy came to visit and we had such a wonderful week with her.

No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers