Monday, May 5, 2014

Snuggle with Siblings

Joseph woke up pretty grumpy this morning. After giving him a chance to go back to bed and start his day over he was still struggling to have a happy heart about anything. I was determined to not let his grouchy mood put a damper on the rest of our cheerful attitudes. So, I made him tell me 5 things that make him happy before he went on with his day. A huge smile lit up his face... he said "Posey," One of the many nicknames we have for Rosemary. Then I asked him what else... he couldn't think of anything.. Haha. So, I told him to think of 5 things about Posey that he loves... oh the list quickly gained momentum after that.

I love so much that even in the worst of moods, our precious Posey puts a smile on anyone of our faces.

The story above is not new to Joseph one bit. He has been requesting for weeks that I add "snuggle with Annabelle" as a chore for his chore board. I thought it humorous that he would want to add yet another "chore" to his list, but he insisted. Why would I ever argue with this sort of request?! So, I made it a bit broader since everyone else jumped on board with the idea to "snuggle with siblings". Not surprisingly it's all of their favorite chore of the day.


No comments:

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers