Sunday, May 27, 2007

Congrats Ashley!




On May 5th, my cousin, Ashley Burnett, graduated from Cedarville University in Cedarville, Ohio with an undergraduate degree!

Since 1998, when my parents and I moved to Maryland, we haven't lived close to my family, who all live in Centeral New York. So, I take every chance I can get to see them. We were only two and a half hours away so I was determined to make it for this special event. Andy decided to stay home with Gamba since he couldn't be left alone so soon after his accident. So, Samuel and I made the journey, and boy was it worth it. My aunt and uncle and all Ashley's siblings went in addition to my grandparents. It was the first time my uncle's family had met Samuel, and only the second time for my grandmother to see her only great-grandchild. It was way too short of a trip, but we sure made some good memories!

Congrats Ashley on a job excellently done! I'm so proud of you!

1 comment:

Alana said...

What?! you were in Cedarville?! Awesome!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers