Thursday, May 17, 2007

Need motivation!

Andy's mom and stepdad are coming tomorrow and I've lost motivation to continue this long journey of unpacking! Right now the guest bedroom looks more like a closet! Like most, I work well under pressure, so where's my motivation? It left with the last group of empty boxes! Our stereo is not hooked up yet, and Samuel and I were in need of some tunes. Music is always uplifting! So, I thought I would google radio stations around here and see if I could find some good ones. There's a great website that you can type in your zip code and they have radio stations in the area that you can see if they broadcast online. We found a great one, and we're jamming out. So, I have no excuse anymore to be sitting here right...?

2 comments:

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

I'm so glad that somebody else's guestroom looks like a closet. Our serves as sort of a laundry room also.

Alana said...

question, how do you put that link on there and get it to say "website"?

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers