Thursday, May 3, 2007

Red Eyes

It's only 9am and I cannot wait for a nap. Samuel couldn't disagree more! This day is nothing out of the ordianary for him. But for mommy it is! I decided that some girl time was in order last night so four of us enjoyed a girl night out at Starbucks after church. (It's a 24 hour Starbucks!) I've never known of a 24 hour Starbuck's and neither did Andy, (which is why he called there wondering if I was still alive around 11:45). All the Starbucks we know of close at 11pm.

I needed that time to rejuvenate more than I could have ever imagined. It is such a blessing to know that through the trials and tribulations of life that God has orchestrated people to come into your life to come along beside you and to help carry your burdens and to rejoice when needed! I am one to worship sleep. So, it's a big deal for me these days to make something else a priority over it, but boy was it worth it. Poor Andy was waiting up for me, because he refuses to ever go to sleep if I'm out. God bless him! I got home around 12:45 or so and then talked his ear off until 2:30! The day ahead of keeping up with this little one would normally be more of a struggle than thought, but my cup is full, and I am excited about the day ahead!

There has been so much going on in our family, but I'm going to wait for Andy to update. He's much better at those kinds of things than I am. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Lora said...

i'm so glad you got some time out with the girls. that's always a blessing! how was the camping trip?
no baby yet for me. i am 2 days late. it is so hard waiting! please pray for the baby to come today!!!
take care
lora

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers