Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hip Hip Horray

Samuel took his first step yesterday!

I'm having mixed feelings about this. Of course this was a looong time in the making, so I'm excited that he has finally accomplished the task at hand; but this is yet another fact that my baby is growing up, and growing up quick! So, here I am with a "walker!" (okay, let's be honest now, he stood up, took a step, and dropped)

Sunday he turns 11 months old and with that I have decided to start weaning him off of the bottle. Should be interesting. Because at 12 months I'm going to start weaning him off of formula. I'm not sure if it's that I don't want to put him in shock at all this change, or if it's my emotions I'm trying to watch out for; either way, it's happening all too quickly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations little Mama! My boss always says having children is the definition of watching time fly!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! I hope you got it on your video camcorder! What a milestone in Samuel's life. I sure wish I could have seen it. Our baby is turning into a little boy faster and faster all the time! Love you, Doodle Bug! Nana

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers