Monday, June 25, 2007

Who said change was good?

Bottles are bad for babies teeth... blah blah blah blah blah!

Well, so is grinding them! That's something that Samuel is trying out for size, and it seemingly fits for the time being!

So, against both of our wills, we are attempting to transition from bottles to sippy cups, boo! It's not going well.

He only likes a certain few. Which I wouldn't mind if they actually didn't leak, but of course, they do!

I got some awesome ones that fit his little paws perfectly, but more importantly don't leak, even when they find themselves being plunged onto the kitchen floor!

He hates them!

I even got some great suction bowls so he can't launch them across the kitchen. See pictures for how great they work!

TIP: If you find a great deal on a seemingly great product for children, DON'T and I repeat DON'T buy multiples of them! Test one out first to see if they even like it! It'll save you a whole lot of money, and frustration! But, of course if you do only get one, they inevitably will love it! That's life I suppose...

Enjoy some pictures of the Samuel Eckert Escapades this past week!



He's looking for treasures in every drawer he can possibly find. Poor kid, isn't finding much.

Samuel has also realized he can climb! Looks like he's reading for a rocking horse! (Grandma's don't worry... he's hasn't taken a nose dive... yet).

2 comments:

B said...

I just happened upon this blog. Great! I just thought I'd give this bit of advice concerning switching to the cup: try the Nuby cups. They're a bit like a bottle, but will make it much easier in the long run. I initially used this and just cut out bottles one by one until we were down to one a day...the one before bedtime. Then instead of doing the bottled at bedtime, I offered a cup of milk. It worked out well. But the Nuby cup helped tremendously since it's so bottle-like. Happy weaning!

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

Samuel is so cute. I first read this blog on my blog reader and it doesn't post the pictures. Sounds like Samuel is alot like my 4th child... into everything. I was lucky with my first three. I guess that's how God got us to have more.

I've also been reading your pastor Jim's blog. I love his scriptural teachings that he posts on his blogs. Are you from Midway, NC?

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers