Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Honey Farm Pictures

I know we've been promising pictures for quite some time of our new home, and haven't delivered. So, here they are! I haven't taken many pictures inside yet, since we aren't totally unpacked yet. The rest of the place is more exciting anyways. Enjoy!

The owners of the farm have a huge garden, 54 x 104 feet, which they have allowed me to use as much of it as I would like, so I of course took them up on it! I'm calling it my "extreme gardening experience." I have planted tomato plants, jalapeno pepper plants, and seeds of: green peppers, scallion onions, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots, basil, spinach, beans, and wildflowers! It has been fun, but it's such hard work! I'm keeping my expectations low...

4 comments:

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to hear more... and hear how the garden goes. I attempted gardening after my third child. Needless to say, almost everything died (my oldest child was 3 1/2), so I decided to try it again when my children are old enough to do the hard work.

Alana said...

amy! i can't wait to hear more from you. i'm going to look at the farm pictures now.

Lora said...

amy - your new home is so awesome! i am so happy for you. i would love to have that view. incredible! God is good. lora

Joy Wetherington said...

Your place is beautiful! Sounds like you have been super busy but enjoying every minute of it. We miss you here at Camp Lejeune...especially that laugh of yours!

Hugs!!!

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers