Monday, August 18, 2008

Flowers

These flowers just came up a few weeks ago, and more just kept coming up. I've had a total of 4 bouquets around the house over the last month. It's been wonderful!

The first picture is from our back door looking out onto our patio. It's after I had already cut a ton of flowers. Someone was an avid gardener here and we are sure grateful they were. There were also some great glads that bloomed earlier in the summer. I just love flowers. And having them around for free is pretty great too.


1 comment:

Abbi said...

Those are very pretty! They remind me of some we had when I was a kid that were called resurection lilies (because the greenery came up first and then died off and then the flowers came up.) Another name was "naked lady plants" but we didn't think that was so nice.

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers