Monday, August 11, 2008

Sam Turns 2!

(July 17th) We had his drums set up in the living room so he would see them right when he woke up. Boy was he excited. He just sat right down and started playing, like he's had them for years!



Then he got a delivery from Nana and Poppy.

And here he is helping make his birthday dessert. Dirt dessert, of course!


The finished product!

Blowing out his candle.


Joseph cheering him on.






We also got him an easel . I found it at Goodwill for $1.95. Andy completely redid it and made it better than knew. It was only about $18 total after it was all done to include new hardware, a new shelf for the chalk, new chalkboard spray paint and new stain for the wood. It will be great for Bushu!

What a wonderful day. Can't believe he's already 2!

3 comments:

Teal said...

Hey Amy,
Even though I have the link to your blog forever, I just learned how to use favorites (I know, I know) and now I check up on you all every couple of days. It is so precious to see your sweet family. I cannot believe Samuel is 2. I so clearly remember holding him as a teeny tiny baby during sunday school. I miss you guys, but feel all caught up:) We sure are blessed! Teal

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! He looks like a real natural behind those drums and at the easel. What an artist you have!! Love to you all, D

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy and Family, Happy Birthday Sam!! Thanks for the post and you and your family are also very gorgeous too!!
Keely

The Kids

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers